For our Development Team in Brno we are looking for motivated individuals to become new Pixmaniacs!
- Integrating copy writing and graphic content.
– Establishing hypertext links between all elements to allow a smooth browsing from the user.
– To guarantee correct display of all integrated pages on all browsers and platforms and page weight optimization.
– Advising and supporting developers/webdesigners on file formats, sizes, or compressions.
– Ensuring maintenance of integrated project and existing pages, with a special care regarding cross-browser compatibility.
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree in computer science or relevant experience.
– Fluent professional English.
– Experience with W3C web technology standardization.
– Basic knowledge of the PHP programming language.
– Knowledge of the Ajax and jQuery framework.
– Image editing and compressing tools practice.
– Professional verbal & written communication skills.
– A team player ethos.
– Interest in emerging technologies.
- Professional growth within attractive international environment.
– Competitive remuneration.
– Motivating system of benefits.
– 5 weeks of vacation.
Starting date: as soon as possible
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please contact Veronika Modrava by phone (+420 511 187 503) or send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.