For our Development team in Brno we are looking for motivated Pixmaniac on the position of Software Development Lead.
- Managing and delivering IT e-commerce projects & platform releases respecting deadlines, allocated costs and quality standards within large multinational IT environment.
- Taking active part in full product development lifecycle.
- Release management & coordination between platform subsystems/teams.
- Defining of the project needs.
- Responsible for all project deliverables
- Planning the projects tasks and evaluating associated workload.
- Production and follow-up product support.
- Assuring and controlling quality procedures.
- Proactively alert on project critical path risks, elaborating mitigation plans and workarounds.
- Handing over to production teams following QA guidelines.
- IT processes improvements & documentation.
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- Fluent professional English.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience with high traffic/agile environment and high availability site.
- Technical background in web development and e-commerce area.
- Project Management tools and methods, agile methodologies (Scrum preferable).
- Knowledge of development tools & practices (SVN, Git, etc.) is advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of product development lifecycle, full engagement in project success.
- IT processes knowledge (ITIL preferable).
- Experience in cooperation with stakeholders, such as IT support teams, BI teams, Testing teams and Business Analysts is an advantage.
- Excellent relational and leadership skills.
- Confident and assertive with an ability to influence others.
- Adaptability to client needs and constraints.
- Curiosity and passion for new technologies.
- Flexibility and capacity to deal with an international fast moving, and challenging environment.
- Professional growth within attractive international environment.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Motivating system of benefits.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Starting date: as soon as possible
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please contact Veronika Modrava by phone (+420 511 187 503) or send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.